Thursday, February 28, 2013

March Photo Challenges

I am going to be participating in an Instagram photo challenge for the month of March! Please follow me @sparkleandpolish and consider joining the challenge yourself!! I will post a weekly review of my photo challenge here for those of you who aren't on Instagram!
I'm hoping that I'll be able to keep up with daily postings.  I know this isn't nail specific but I intend on tailor the challenges to fit nails, nail polish and nail art. 

I am also going to be doing a nail specific March nail art challenge, this is a laid back challenge, not one that requires daily posting.  Hopefully this will get me back on track to posting every day or every other day. Here is the info for this challenge in case you would like to join :)


Stay Sparkly,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment