Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentines Look 1

I loved my last mani of OPI... Eurso Euro so much that I couldn't take it off just yet, so it became the base of my first Valentines Day Mani! I started out using my dotting tools with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, making a large heart and multi sized dots all around it.  I know my dotting skills aren't fab yet, but its a start.  After MBFSW dried, I used China Glaze Fuchsia Fanatic and a lighter shade of pink that I made by mixing the ChG and OPI together.  For the heart I tried to make it look like the different shades were mixing and swirling around with each other... it didn't quite turn out how I planned but I still love it.

 I almost left it with just the white dots.. but I promised my students I would do some pink nails this week.. I think they are tired of me only wearing blues and other dark colors.

A fuzzy attempt at a macro shot. I'm thinking about buying a macro lens for my iPhone, since that is how I take all of my pics.
Here's my nail art confession, whenever I do a design like a heart or letters/numbers, I never know which direction it should face, should I be able to look down at my hand and see it or should it be the other direction so its easier for others to see the design? What are your thoughts?

Stay Sparkly,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment