Sunday, February 10, 2013

OPI... Eurso Euro

As promised, here is my swatch of OPI... Eurso Euro. As much as I love this polish, it isn't what I expected... From blogger swatches I thought it would be far brighter... Perhaps it is due to how pale I am that is appears so dark? Never the less, this is pure blurple gorgeousness! This polish applied beautifully, covered in 2 easy thin coats. I think it could have been a 1 coater if I used thicker coats, but I am so prone to polish bubbling that I always try to do thin coats.

1 coat OPI Nail Envy
1 coat Revlon Color Stay Base Coat
2 coats OPI...Eurso Euro
1 coat Seche Vite
I only have one picture of this mani... It did not want to photograph correctly on my phone... but somehow once I uploaded the pic, it appeared much truer to color.
So this polish is AMAZING!! I wore it out today and got so many compliments, my friend could not believe it was regular polish and not gel because its so shiny! OPI just knows how to make a good creme polish. They have the perfect recipe and I hope they never change it!
You are gonna see this polish again soon, I used it as the base for one of my valentines looks!

Stay Sparkly,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment