Sunday, February 17, 2013

OPI Elephantastic Pink

This bright fun creme/jelly/crelly hybrid polish that I am shocked to love! This is the kind of color I usually shy away from, but upon the referral of the Sales Associate at Planet Beauty I gave it a chance. This is 3 easy coats of polish. You could get away with 2 coats if you don't mind some visible nail line. I personally don't like to see VNL so I added the extra coat.  This is a bright salmony pink, it is an orange based pink that is bright and fun and I think perfect for spring!

Also, I apologize for the black marks on my pointer finger, I ended up covered in pen from work today.
This polish is part of the core collection so it should be easily available wherever OPI is sold! Also, if you live by a Planet Beauty location, get there fast. They still have the buy 2 get 1 free OPI promotion!

Stay Sparkly,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment