Friday, March 1, 2013

Gradient Nails

After I swatched OPI Don't Be Such A Budapest, I was reminded of lovely spring pastries, so I searched for some color matched goodies. I found this picture and thought it would be great inspiration for some nail art.
picture via google, here is the source 
I applied a base of Don't Be Such A Budapest to all of my nails, on my pinky and ring fingers is sponged a gradient of DBSAB and OPI Pink Friday, following the sponging I applied one layer of OPI Care To Danse to even out the sponging. On my pointer and middle fingers I used a dotting tool to make spring flowers with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as the petals and Pink Friday for the center.


These nails make me want to wear a flouncy skirt and go to a tea party or something. I feel extremely girlie with these nails.

Stay Sparkly,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment