Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easy Galaxy Nails

You saw a hint of this mani in my Week 1 challenge post, heres more details and photos of the mani.
I love the look of galaxy nails, but I don't have the patience to layer and sponge so many different polishes over each other. This is 2 easy coats of OPI I Saw... You Saw... We Saw Warsaw, with Sinful Colors Hottie layered on top.  Then I used OPI I Vant To Be A Lone Star to make stars and dots.  On my accent nail I used two small Recollections rhinestones from Michaels.


 I found this mani to be a little too busy for my liking. But Warsaw with Hottie layered before the nail art is just gorgeous!! This is mani I see myself wearing over and over.  Its dark and vampy, but sparkly too. Here are some pics of that for your viewing pleasure :)



Stay Sparkly,
A


No comments:

Post a Comment