Friday, March 8, 2013

March Photo A Day Week 1

Here are the pictures I posted for week 1! As a reminder, here is the challenge.

Day 1: L is for... Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous meets leopard print accent nail! 

Day 2: I made this: 
Something I haven't shared yet is that I have a jewelry line that I hand make and design myself! 
etsy.com/shop/jewelrybyalananicole

Day 3: Key
proud to flaunt my Yankee fandom :)

Day 4: Lucky
Galaxy nails.. When you wish upon a star.... 

Day 5: Under 
Louboutin Mani using NOPI Totally In The Dark and OPI Vodka and Caviar

Day 6: Chair
I am obsessed with this chair from CB2! 

Day 7: Fear
Going out in public with naked nails :(

Hope you enjoyed my summary of this weeks posts!! If you are doing these on Instagram or your blog I'd love to check it out!! Please leave your blog address of ig name in the comments :)

Stay Sparkly,
A


No comments:

Post a Comment