Saturday, March 23, 2013

Green Nails

 Here are some of the green manis I wore for the week of St. Paddys Day!  First, let me get this out the the way, Julie G Gelato In Venice is the perfect pastel green!! It had a flawless formula, and I wore it for 6 days with barely any tip wear! For $3.99 I think this polish is a must own!
Here is Gelato In Venice by itself, I thought I would hate green and I really didn't want to take this one off. I have some new things planned to use this for that you will see in the coming weeks. 

Green Clouds: I used OPI Nail Envy as my base, the light cloud is Julie G Gelato In Venice and the darker cloud is OPI Jade Is The New Black.

My attempt at a Ruffian Mani. Floral, dotted, ruffian hot mess. Using the same colors as the cloud, white is OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.

And here is a picture of Gelato In Venice after 5 days of wearing it.  I added the accent of Jade Is The New Black a few days in.

Stay Sparkly, 
A


No comments:

Post a Comment