Monday, March 4, 2013

Nautical Stripe Accent Nail

Day 2 of the March- I Have A Life Photo A Day- Challenge!! Day 2 calls for striped nails... this was hard for me!! I tried to freehand stripes first, trying to do a bright beach towel kind of stripey thing... Yah that was a fail, but just for giggles I'll post it for you guys.. Then I decided that I should just use what I have, striping tape!! So that inspired my Nautical striped accent nail.
For this mani I used OPI Vodka and Caviar, on the accent nail I did a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and OPI I Saw... You Saw... We Saw Warsaw for the stripes.  I used small rhinestones from a Recollections set from Michaels.



Quite frankly I adore this mani, its glossy and classy and I can't wait to wear something similar again.  Next time I think i would do metallic dots instead of  rhinestones, but that would be to increase the wearability for me.

As a reminder, here is a the info for the challenge I am doing!

Stay Sparkly,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment