Friday, February 21, 2014

OPI 4 In The Morning

This is the only polish I picked up from the OPI Gwen Stefani collection. I'm a big fan of black, vampy nails and this polish really hits my sweet spot. The smooth satiny matte finish is awesome, I don't think this polish would be nearly as amazing if it didn't have the classic, flawless OPI formula.  When you add topcoat, the shimmer in the base really comes through and shines!
My only complaint is that it doesn't dry as quickly as most mattes do, and as I don't always top coat it the dry time is not ideal.  I made the mistake of playing with my hair about 20 minutes after I finished and I still had hair lines though my polish.
Three thin coats of 4 In The Morning- no top coat

with topcoat

I love this so much, I might need to snag a back up bottle of this.

Stay Sparkly,
A

1 comment: