Thursday, January 31, 2013

L'oreal Wet Shine Stains

 L'oreal just released their Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain, longest name ever!! These are allegedly a dupe of the lemming worthy YSL Glossy Stains.  I purchased Endless Red and Rose On And On.  So far I have only tried Endless Red, which when applied is a very pink based color, not quite sure I would classify it as red, but it is beautiful none the less.  I applied the lip color and then almost immediately after began eating dinner.  No later than 5 minutes after applying I was drinking soda through a straw and saw that there was absolutely zero lip color transfer onto the straw!! Which is amazing and completely worth noting.
The only draw back to these lip colors is the smell. This may be a personal gripe, but I do not like scented products and I found this to have a strong odor.  It wasn't a bad smell, it was just too strong for my taste.



Immediately after applying Endless Red

After eating 

After 2 hours


As you can see I lost most of the shine after eating, but the stain was still there. I will post pictures of Rose On And On this weekend after I get a chance to wear it.  So far I totally recommend this product. It has great color pay off and texture, 3 hours in and my lips still have color and do not feel dry at all. 

This product comes in 12 colors total, and I have my eyes set on a few more shades.  Have you tried this product? I would love to hear your reactions and which colors you tried! 

Stay Sparkly, 
A



No comments:

Post a Comment