Friday, January 25, 2013

Zoya Blaze Half Moonicure

After wearing China Glaze Prey Tell for a few days, I felt like adding some sparkle without completely changing my mani.  I used binder hole reinforcements to make the moon shape, I usually do a larger half moon, but my nails are shorter than usual so I thought a smaller moon would make my nails look longer.. I think it definitely worked :) Blaze went on extremely opaque and sparkly, but due to the current rainy and cloudy conditions in Los Angeles, I wasn't able to capture the holo goodness in the polish.  I can't wait to wear this polish again once its sunnier!



I apologize for the state of my cuticles, the frigid weather we have been having in Cali has destroyed my skin, I've been using Avoplex obsessively, and its improving, but not quite great yet. 

Stay Sparkly,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment