Wednesday, January 23, 2013

China Glaze Prey Tell

This is my kind of polish!! I love a good vampy creme.  Prey Tell is from the Fall 2012 On Safari collection.  I was late to the party with this one, initially swatches didn't woo me, but the more I looked I really wanted to track this one down.  This polish worried me at first, the first thin coat applied quite streaky on me (which may have more to do with my lack of polish applying skills and less to do with the polish... ) and looked to be a bright berry color. But luckily upon applying the second coat a glossy deep blacked plummy burgundy shade appeared.  I apologize for the state of my pictures, I wore the polish for a day or two before taking the pictures.


Also, I thought this color was a pretty perfect match to my hair. 



Stay Sparkly,

No comments:

Post a Comment