Saturday, January 12, 2013

My First Leopard Nails

I have been an avid reader of nail polish blogs for a while and have always wanted to try Leopard Print nails.  I recently found an incredibly easy video tutorial from Chalkboard Nails, while my leopard print is not nearly as great as hers, I think its a good start.  Leopard nails are not at all as difficult as I anticipated, I'm already planning future color combinations in my head.  For my next try, I will make sure there is more of a contrast between my center dot color and the outline color.
Polishes used:
Pointer, Middle, Pinkie and Thumb (not pictured): Essie Butler Please
Ring: OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Essie Butler Please and OPI Light My Sapphire

I absolutely LOVE the color of Butler Please, but Essie formula just doesn't love me. It has been 24 hours since I painted my nails and I already have a sizable chip on my pointer finger. The OPI on the other hand has such a fabulous formula and has no sign of tip wear yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment