Thursday, August 17, 2017

OPI Fiji Collection Spring 2017 Swatches

This collection is chock full of creme polishes, and even though that is my favorite finish I skipped most of the polishes in this collection. There were 12 in the main collection and then 3 Ulta exclusive shades. I picked up 5 of the main polishes and skipped the Ulta ones entirely.  I'm glad OPI put some fun colors in this collection because the summer collection looks like a boring mess of pinks and neutrals.

Living On The Bula-Vard
3 thin coats of this weak sauce polish. This color is beautiful but OPI has so many polishes like this, so thats what makes this shade exceptionally disappointing. If you have an orangey red OPI creme, skip this guy.

Polly Wanna Lacquer

3 thin coats. This is a slightly blue toned pale purple and the formula is ok, not great but not awful. This polish just seems very basic to me. I have so few purples that this polish stands alone in my collection so I'll keep it, even if the formula is meh. 

Suzi Without A Paddle
3 thin coats. I love this kind of color, but this formula is pretty terrible. It's thin, patchy and blah. This color is super dupeable, so if you have something similar I would skip this.

Is That A Spear In Your Pocket?
3 easy, thin coats. This color is nice and dusty, not the most summery shade but I like it. 

Super Trop-i-cal-i-fiji-istic
Beautiful polish, worst freaking name ever. 2 smooth, easy coats. No complaints about this even though it isn't the most original shade of blue, I still like it. 

Stay Sparkly,
A






1 comment: