Monday, May 8, 2017

Painted Polish Glitter Spam

I've posted a lot about my love for Painted Polish. Of all of the indie polishes I have-- which admittedly isn't a huge amount-- I have the most from Painted Polish. For a while I had mostly blue, green and silver toned polishes, but now that I have broadened my collection I thought I should showcase my sparkly Painted Polish Rainbow.  This is going to be a long post, grab a drink and get ready to look at some holo spam.

The most important thing to me, aside from Lexi's wonderful customer service and fast shipping, is that all of her polishes are so smooth. Considering they are so full of glitter, there must be some magic put in them that makes each polish dry so smooth.

Sleigh Bells Silver

Rudolph Red

Fireside Flannel

Dreaming In Rustic

Holo Harvest

Lush on Lime

Painted Pines

Holo Haze

Resting Witch Face

 Vampy Valentine 

Heartthrob Hustler

Sinful Suitor 

Stay Sparkly,
A





1 comment: