Friday, June 28, 2013

Glitter Gradient Tips

This is a base of OPI So Many Clowns So Little Time, with a gradient of China Glaze Glistening Snow and China Glaze Fairy Dust. This post is picture heavy, my apologies, but I just loved the look of this mani, so I took a lot of different pictures. It is so light and feminine, a great palate cleanser after all the crazy looks I've been doing for my June challenges.
Starting off with the shade pictures.
In the shade it is a lovely, soft silver gradient. Very subtle.


Indoor, up close to a light, not color accurate, but I loved the shot.

Outside in natural sunlight. Showing the lovely holo sparkles.




Blurred to show the holo. 

Hope you enjoyed the holo picture spam. This mani is so gorgeous, it is still on my nails as I type this. 

Stay Sparkly,
A


2 comments: