Sunday, April 28, 2013

Rainbow Nails

I recently entered an Instagram nail art contest hosted by @thary_xoxo and the theme was rainbow! Everyone was allowed 3 entries, so here are mine! And if you are on Instagram please follow me @sparkleandpolish I am much better at posting there than I am about blogging here, but I'm really working on it :)
Here is my first entry:

This mani makes me think of the circus, so many colors going on haha
Ring finger is a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, dots are China Glaze Make Some Noise, Sally Hansen Sun Kissed, Mellow Yellow, Lacey Lilac and Barracuda, and Essie First Timer
Middle Finger is a gradient of Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac, Barracuda and Essie First Timer
Pointer Finger is a gradient of Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, Sun Kissed and China Glaze Make Some Noise
Thumb and Pinky were My Boyfriend Scales Walls with NOPI Confetti Fun layered on top

My second entry is rainbow leopard. This is my first time doing all over leopard, I'm usually much more of an accent nail fan, but this was kind of fun. The base color is OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and the spot outline is China Glaze Liquid Leather.

Thumb- NOPI Strike A Pose, OPI My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours and Sally Hansen Sun Kissed
Pointer- Chrome Girl Endless Summer, Essie First Timer and OPI Jade Is The New Black
Middle- OPI Fly, China Glaze For Audrey and Chrome Girl Barely Legal
Ring- China Glaze Electric Beat, OPI Don't Be Such A Budapest and Sinful Colors Amethysy
Pinky- Sinful Colors Beverly Hills and China Glaze Dance Baby

Today is the last day to submit entries, so I will let you know how I do!!

Stay Sparkly,
A

4 comments:

  1. I love your leopard mani. The different colour groups on each nail are really original :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you UKNailRunner!! it was a lot more color than I'm used too, but it was super fun to wear :)

      Delete
  2. I love your rainbow nails. They are so cute. I am not the best at nail art, I'm trying to get better. Yours are better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! i'd love to check out your blog too, post your link if you'd like to :)

      Delete