Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Disney Nail Art Challenge Day 3: The Fox And The Hound

Day 3 of Rambles of a Polish Addicts disney nail art challenge!! Today is inspired by The Fox and the Hound.... which I have not seen... So some useful googling brought me to a picture of Vixey the fox, who is freaking adorable. I'm using the challenge to push myself as a nail artist, so I decided to try and paint a picture of Vixey on my nail, and if I do say so myself I think it looks really good :)

The base color is OPI My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours, the white parts are OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, the lighter orange around the eyes is Wet n Wild Sunny Side Up and the darker color is OPI Germanicure by OPI! This was done using a thin paint brush and various sized dotting tools.

Stay Sparkly,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment