Sunday, April 28, 2013

Blue Nails For Autism Awareness

April is Autism Awareness month, and the main color for Autism Awareness is blue.  I only did 2 manicures specifically for this cause,  I was planning on doing more but I got sidetracked with the Disney Nail Art Challenge.
Mani 1:

The puzzle piece is used as a symbol for Autism Awareness, this mani features a base of Sinful Colors Endless Blue, the accent nail features Endless Blue, Wet n' Wild Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire, China Glaze Kinetic Candy and OPI Can't Find My Czechbook.

 Mani 2:


This mani also features a base of Sinful Colors Endless Blue.  The accent nail is a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, with the roses done using Endless Blue and Chrome Girl Barely Legal. The leaves are Essie First Timer.

Stay Sparkly,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment