Saturday, December 31, 2016

Top 16 Polishes of 2016

In an attempt to keep this post "short" I'm not going to include any reviews additional details beyond the polish name. If you want to know more about a polish, let me know in the comments. I tried to split my picks evenly between mainstream and indie polishes, but at the end of the day I  still purchase way more mainstream than indie. OPI is still definitely my ride or die polish brand, but I broadened my indie polish knowledge this year and have a long list of brands I'd like to try, or try more from, in 2017.

Essie Off Tropic 

OPI Let's Be Friends

OPI My Pal Joey

OPI Shh... It's Top Secret

 OPI Stay Off The Lawn

OPI CIA=Color Is Awesome

OPI Having A Big Head Day

Zoya Finley

Zoya Merida

Bliss Polish Expecto Patronum

Colors by Llarowe Mighty Red Baron

Colors by Llarowe Love Actually

Nvr Enuff Unicorn Soul

Painted Polish Holo Blackout 

Painted Polish Love & Liberty

Stached Polish Malibu

What were some of your favorite polishes released this year? Let me know in the comments :)

Stay Sparkly,
A

2 comments:

  1. I love the new Color Therapy collection by Sally Hansen. Out of your picks I love color is awesome, finley, merida, mighty red baron and love and liberty. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some nice picks for your top polishes of the year.

    ReplyDelete