Saturday, October 8, 2016

Saturday Spam Disney!

I'm feeling very Disney deprived lately, so I thought I would put together a spam post of some of my Disneyland themed manis. I almost always match my nails to my ears/outfit for Disneyland days.

First up is the mani I did this week for Disneyland. I wanted it to match the 60th anniversary Minnie Mouse ears I was wearing.
The base is Colors by Llarowe Come Dance The Hora, and the black is OPI We're In The Black.

Here is one of my first (and favorite) Disney manis- a Halloween mani from 3 years ago. I still love this little Jack Skellington/Mickey Mouse combo. This was also one of the first times I attempted free hand nail art :)

And a few more recent Disney Manis. I always theme my outfit/nails for Disneyland.

Disneyland is one of my favorite places to be, and I love dressing themed for the days spent there. 

Stay Sparkly,
A

1 comment: