Friday, November 1, 2013

I'm Back! Hopefully...

Sorry for disappearing for so long. I lost my blogging mojo and then I lost my nail painting mojo. I had China Glaze Liquid Leather nails for like a month because I had no motivation or inspiration to do much else.  I'm loving my halloween nails, which you saw yesterday, and hopeful that this will kick start my nail painting and blogging.  I'm also going to be attempting a nail art challenge for November, #nailartnov on Instagram.

Here are some manis that I've done the past few months.. If you follow me on Instagram (@sparkleandpolish) then you have already seen these.

China Glaze White On White and Liquid Leather

OPI Nein, Nein, Nein, Ok, Fine. Skull and Glossbones, Jade Is The New Black and Gargantuan Green Grape. 

OPI Don't Touch My Tutu, China Glaze Glistening Snow and Techno

Essie Cashmere Bathrobe, OPI Don't Be Such A Budapest and My Boyfriend Scales Walls

China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise and Angel Wings

China Glaze Glistening Snow, OPI Vant To Bite My Neck and a purple franken

China Glaze Tongue and Chic and Revlon Elusive. 

Thanks for sticking around! 

Stay Sparkly,
A

1 comment: