Monday, April 30, 2018

Mermaid Mani Spam

These are pretty old manis, but my inspiration has been majorly lacking lately. I still love a good mermaid design but haven't had the motivation lately. I hope you enjoy this mermaid mani spam, I surely do :)

I just love mermaids! When I was first getting into nails and nail art blogs, I saw stamped mermaid nails everywhere and I fell in love! When nail vinyls came on to the scene, I snapped up mermaid scale vinyls as fast as I could, but unfortunately they were all just too big my little nails. Luckily various brands heard the cries of tiny nailed girls everywhere and came out with mini scale vinyls! If you know of vinyl shops that sell mini versions of vinyls or just small designs in general let me know in the comments! 

If you want to know any of the polishes used, let me know in the comments! 

Hope you enjoyed my mermaid manis! I have a few more planned, so stay tuned :)

Stay Sparkly,
A





1 comment: