Saturday, February 7, 2015

Saturday Spam February 7

I'm doing more nail art challenges this month, so here are some of the challenge mani's I've done so far!  Last month almost all of the manicures I did used blue, green or black nail polish… this month I'm challenging myself to not feature those colors. They can accent a mani, but can't be the focal point. Lets bring on the reds, pinks and purples this month :)

Amethyst
OPI Lost My Bikini In Molokini
OPI Angel With A Lead Foot
Painted Polish Holo Haze
KBShimmer Eclipse

 Gradient
Glam Polish Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo
OPI Mod About You
L'Oreal Sweet Lilac
China Glaze Secret-peri-winkle

Stripes
OPI Angel With A Lead Foot
OPI Incognito In Sausalito
OPI Mod About You
OPI Suzi's Hungary Again
OPI Can't Find My Czechbook
China Glaze Stoked To Be Soaked
KBShimmer Full Bloom Ahead

Hearts
Painted Polish Vampy Valentine Holo
OPI This Gown Needs A Crown

Stay Sparkly,
A


1 comment: