Saturday, November 22, 2014

Saturday Spam- Nail Art

I've been pushing myself to do more nail art lately since I was so uninspired the past few months. 

Purple Mix and Match 
OPI Vant To Bite My Neck and My Boyfriend Scales Walls
China Glaze Glistening Snow and What A Pansy
Silver Holo Hex Glitter
Chevron Vinyls from @teismom  

Candy Mani 
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls 
China Glaze Fuchsia Fanatic 
Sinful Colors Endless Blue
Chrome Girl Endless Summer

 Neon Mix and Match
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
China Glaze Surfin For Boys, Flip Flop Fantasy and Neon and On
Polish Me Silly Chicks Rule 

OPI Coca-Cola Red
Sally Hansen Black Out

KB Shimmer Oh Splat!
China Glaze Manhunt

China Glaze Well Trained
Orly Rock Solid

Stay Sparkly,
A

1 comment:

  1. These are all so fun. Love the one with the colorful gradient.

    ReplyDelete