Monday, August 25, 2014

Zoya Remy

This is stunning! I'm admittedly not the biggest Zoya fan, but every so often they make a polish so fantastic I just have to have it. Remy does not disappoint! Amazing thick, easy to control formula and this color!! This color! Medium blue base chock full of blue, green and gold flecks. Just wow!

I haven't tried enough Zoya's to know if this is typical of the brand, but this specific polish dried extremely fast. I was applying this as a full manicure and bumped my left thumb after finishing my right hand and there was no smudge or anything, the polish was already fully dry.  Very impressed.

For fun, here is a comparison with OPI The Sky's My Limit. Remy is Skys darker, more mysterious big sister.

Stay Sparkly,
A

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty! I like how the shimmer makes the polish have a glow within look to it. Nice seeing a little comparison of it to similar colors too.

    ReplyDelete