Sunday, December 23, 2018

Top 8 OPI Polishes of 2018

It is no secret that OPI has my heart. I have definitely drifted away from nail polish in general lately, but I have continued to purchase all OPI new releases, in fact Spring 2019 Tokyo Collection is already on the way to me. OPI had some major winners this year, and some fails... but I want to close the year with positivity, so here are my 8 top picks from the OPI collections released in 2018.

Tinker, Thinker, Winker (Holiday 2018)

Alpaca My Bags (Fall 2018)

Hopelessly Devoted to OPI (Summer 2018)

Was It All Just a Dream? (Summer 2018)

Teal Me More, Teal Me More (Summer 2018)

A Red-vival City (Spring 2018)

Tile Art to Warm Your Heart (Spring 2018)

Lisbon Wants Moor OPI (Spring 2018)

Also, all of these polishes are still available on PolishPick.com, and as I was checking stock on these I noticed they also have some of the Ulta and Sally Beauty exclusives from the Lisbon collection so that is awesome! If you pick up these or any other polishes from PolishPick.com let them know Sparkle & Polish sent you. They are finally on instagram, so give them a follow for all of your OPI needs. And they have the Tokyo collection for pre-sale already, shipping right around January 1... just sayin'.... ;)

My wish for OPI in 2019 is to pump out some more awesome greens, blues, and teals and maybe take a small break from these pinky/purpley/dusty polishes that filled the Peru collection... and might be filling the Tokyo collection too. And also, I hope OPI makes more holo polishes like Tinker, Thinker, Winker in some fun colors that aren't pink or purple... (Zoya has that covered, am I right?!)

What were your favorite polishes of 2018? What are your polish wishes for 2019?

Happy New Year!

Stay Sparkly,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment