Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Disney Nail Art Challenge Day 4: The Little Mermaid

So day 4! I'm excited to have made it this far, is that pathetic or what? Commitment is clearly not my strong suit haha. The Little Mermaid is one of my favorite Disney movies!! Side note- My dream is to be Ariel at Disneyland.. Because we have a day dedicated to Ariel later on in the challenge I based today's mani on Ariels sister Alana. She was always my favorite because we have the same name, so as a young child I thought that meant that I too was a mermaid.
My pointer finger is China Glaze Liquid Leather and Dance Baby to show her black hair and pink crown.
Ring finger is OPI So Many Clowns So Little Time and Zoya Aurora to show her shell top
Middle Finger is Spoiled Kickin' The Habit and China Glaze Sweet Hook to show her fin
Thumb (my favorite nail of this mani) is China Glaze Sweet Hook and Chrome Girl Endless Summer

I think I'll go watch The Little Mermaid again :)

Stay Sparkly,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment